aFe Control Series Stage 1 Suspension Package 15+ Mustang GT
• Engineered spring rates to optimize the factory shock absorber damping.
• 1.25" of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
• Engineered, designed and race tested to ensure the ultimate in performance and durability
• 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks
• Lightweight CNC Bent, Tubular Alloy Steel Sway Bars
• 35mm 2-way adjustable front, 32mm 3-way adjustable rear
• Precision CNC Machined multi-hole TIG Welded Bar Ends
• Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets
• Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 1 Package for the 2015 Ford Mustang GT models. Give your Mustang the look and performance that it deserves. Designed specifically for the S550 chassis, the Stage 1 Package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Mustang with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. The package offers increased roll stiffness for flatter cornering with a pair of bars that optimize balance and increase grip. Vehicle looks are enhanced with the 1.25” lowering springs, removing unsightly wheel gaps. Perfectly balanced, the 35mm, 2-way adjustable front and 32mm 3-way adjustable rear sway bars are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit. The kit includes strong and light CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets that are anodized black and a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings. The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 1.25” drop for the perfect blend of performance and style, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 Stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.