aFe POWER Twisted Steel Tri-Y Long Tube Header & Connection Pipes; Street Series 09-15 Cadillac CTS-V
aFe Twisted Steel Tri-Y Headers Features:
- 1-7/8” primary tubing which merge to 2-1/8” secondary tubes into a 3" collector
- 4-2-1 Tri-Y designed headers
- 3/8" thick, 304 stainless steel head flanges
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
Mid-Pipes (Street Version):
- Includes dual, hi-flow, metallic, 400 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- V-band flanges with included V-band clamps for a secure leak-free seal
- 3" Inlet/2.5" Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations
- 3" Inlet/3" Outlet connection pipes mount directly to the aFe exhaust (P/N: 49-34063)
- In recent testing the “Street” version produced +23 horsepower and +31 lbs. x ft. of torque on our in house dyno. Tested on a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V V8-6.2L with aFe exhaust P/N: 49-34063)
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
This system includes dual, hi-flow, metallic, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide simple to install leak-free joints.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3"Inlet/2.5"Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations.
Full 3" Systems:
3"Inlet/3"Outlet connection pipes mount directly to the aFe performance Cat-Back P/N: 49-34063 for a full 3" system.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers & Connection Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.