Auto Meter Sport Comp II Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Analog 79-18
Auto Meter Sport-Comp II Gauges: The same race proven movements used in the original Sport-Comp gauges, this series adds superior White LED through the dial lighting technology and glowing red pointers.
Gauge Face: Black
Gauge Bezel: Silver
Illumination: White LED 'through the dial' lighting
Sizes: 2-1/16", 3-3/8", 3-3/4", 5"
* Digital - Bright, LED lit, digital gauges use micro processor controlled displays for the ultimate in precise, high-tech readings. Look to our digital units when you need an eye catching visual reference and an exact numeric reading.
* Full Sweep Electric - Powered by digital microprocessor-controlled, rugged stepper motor drives & laboratory grade sending units, Full Sweep Electric Gauges are the BEST gauges available. They combine Extreme Durability & Readability of 270 degree sweep mechanical gauges w/ the Easy Installation & Safe Operation of short sweep electrics. Track Tested & Race Proven, these units use precision senders to keep hazardous fluids out of the driver compartment, and perform gauge calibration and sensor diagnostics at power up for Extreme Accuracy, every time. Most units compatible w/ Auto Meter Data Logger for the ultimate race info center.
* In-Dash Tachs & Speedos - When you’re ready to put the best instrumentation available in your vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Our In Dash Tachs and Speedos, feature our famous high performance movements and are designed with seamless dashboard mount in mind for the ultimate driver information center. Available in a variety of configurations and sizes to accommodate diverse applications.
* Mechanical - Bronze bourdon tube 270 degree sweep movements and durable nylon gearing have made these rugged and long lasting gauges a proven high performance favorite for over 25 years. These mechanical gauges require no electrical power for operation making them an ideal choice for vehicles with no or low powered electrical systems.
* Pedestal Mount Tachs - Mountable in every conceivable position, the versatility and durability of our Pedestal Mount tachs have made them a race proven favorite for over 30 years. These tachs offer a variety of performance oriented options from shift lights to memory recall functions, coupled with a trade marked aluminum and rubber shock strap design for the best vibration protection available.
* Short Sweep Electric - Advanced 90 degree air core movements and simple three wire installation characterize these high performance instruments. Electric sending units keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment sending collected data via an electrical signal to quick reacting, precise air core movements to give you all the information that you need and nothing that you don’t.