AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Chrome Silver Tips 18+ Mustang GT
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
- No compromises: all the muscle with zero drone
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (as seen on the ‘15-17’ GT)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Touring Edition Features AWE's proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- Precision-engineered H-pipe for rasp-free muscle tone
- Proprietary tip design to promote even sooting across all four exhaust tips
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty