Awe Tuning Touring Axleback 11-14 Mustang GT
The Touring Edition is the perfect configuration for those who appreciate a hearty muscle tone without having to bear in-cabin drone. Construction of full 3” .065”-wall stainless steel while featuring 180 Technology, the Touring Edition roars when you want it, and quiet when you need it.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- 4.5” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Note: The factory ball & socket clamp is to be re-used