DBA T2 Street Series Slotted Rotors - Front Pair 94-04 GT, V6
- Improves braking power; Increases initial "bite"
- "Kangaroo Paw" ventilated design improves heat dissipation
- T2 curve slotted design provides even pad wear and minimizes glazing
- Quieter, smoother, and more responsive brake pedal feel
- Non-directional design
- Outer diameter 10.87" (276.1mm)
- Intended for street use
- Fits 1994 to 2004 V6 and GT - (Front Pair)
Improves Braking. DBA uses a bi-symmetrical curved slotted pattern on their T2 Street Series Rotors that improves braking performance and provides even pad wear minimising glazing of pad surfaces for longer life.
Reduces Noise. The unique bi-symmetrical design of the DBA T2 Street Series Slotted Rotor dampens vibration harmonics (noise), resulting in a quieter, smoother, and more responsive brake pedal feel.
Non-directional. The T2 Street Series Brake Rotor features a non-directional slotted design that eliminates the need for left and right discs, making installation simple and straight forward.
Kangaroo Paw Design. DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design, runs cooler, stronger, and outperforms traditional straight vane vented disc rotors by up to 20%.
Application. This pair of DBA T2 Street Series Slotted Brake Rotors are specifically designed to fit the front of the 1994 to 2004 GT and V6 Mustangs, excludes Cobra, Bullitt and Mach 1 models.