With an increase of 170HP (2005-2008 Models) or 183HP (2010 Models), Paxton's 2005-2010 Ford Mustang complete supercharging systems are the ultimate for the street in a bolt-on package. From the new powerful NOVI 2200 gear-driven centrifugal supercharger to the integrated air/air charge cooler you'll have power on demand at any time. It's easy to see why Paxton has been a supercharging tradition spanning more than four decades.
Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The complete system boosts your stock 2010 Mustang GT to 498HP and 434 lb/ft torque.
Complete systems and tuner kits are available.
Tuner Kits are available
2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
Stock (factory rating): 315/325
Supercharged: (estimate based on % increase @ wheels)--- 498/434
- Novi 2200 compressor with 3.40” drive pulley.
- Manifold boost pressure: 10-11 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Paxton calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:Fuel system upgrade includes: High flow replacement fuel injectors 255 lph “in-tank” fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC’s
- Air inlet assembly includes:Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing with filter
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Air filter and shield
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware
- Air-air charge cooler assembly includes:
- Massive 24” x 13” x 3.5” thick charge cooler core assembly. Capable of supporting up to 900 hp
- Silicone sleeves, stainless steel clamps, twin Bosch compressor bypass valves
- Mandrel bent 3” aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Cast aluminum throttle body duct
2010 Complete System Important Notes
- Due to the fuel system design on this vehicle, special ECM reprogramming will be required when additional aftermarket parts are added such as an MAF meter, enhanced air inlet ducting, smaller supercharger drive pulleys, large diameter headers/exhaust etc.
- 2010 models require REV. N/D-11 programmer #5A003-035
- Installation time is rated at 13-16 hours
2005-2008 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Gear driven NOVI 1200 (Std.) or NOVI 2200 (H.O.) centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Paxton's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, hi-flow fuel pump and DiabloSport Predator? hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor plus provide additional ECM adjustments
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration (H.O. System) allows for additional horsepower gains. The cooler core is capable of supporting up to 900HP
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger ,even under sustained boost conditions
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-flow bypass valves provides surge-free compressor operation
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
Some Systems are Not Smog Legal in California
Currently, 2005 Mustang GTs built after 4/30/05 are CARB legal. Call regarding 2007 Mustang GT smog status. 2008/10 Mustang GTs are not CARB legal.