Steeda Drag Front K-Member (2015+ Mustang GT/GT350)
Put your 2015+ S550 Mustang on a diet with Steeda's Drag Front K-Member. Shedding nearly 30lbs off the nose of your American made muscle car (OE k-member weighs 61 lbs versus the Steeda k-member weighs only 34lbs) this lightweight K-member is made from powder coated mandrel bent DOM steel. Steeda's drag K-Member will provide additional adjustment for roll center correction on lowered cars. It also provides additional clearance for headers and increased oil pan clearance. Also included are the welded tie down loops for trailer towing to the track. It retains all the OEM suspension and steering components, as well as the factory front sway bar mounts. It uses the factory 5.0L & 5.2L engine mounts, though we recommend upgrading to Steeda mounts.
- Designed for drag race applications
- Saves almost 30lbs versus the stock k-member
- Bolt-in design does not require any modifications
- Retains all factory mounting locations -Incorporated tie down loops for easy use when trailering
- Featured on the fastest NA S550 Mustang, the Steeda Silver Bullet
NOTE: If factory front lower splash shield is used, use cable tie straps to to retain. This item ships by truck freight; additional charges will apply if shipping to a residential address.