Stop Tech C-Tek Drilled and Slotted Rotors - Front Pair 05-14 Brembo
C-TEK Sport drilled and slotted brake rotors are manufactured on CNC machines using CAD-CAM design for perfect balance and alignment. These rotors provide you with maximum stopping power, reduced warping, and longer life. The cross-drilled holes and slots provide an exit route for gasses and dust, resulting in better heat dissipation and less brake fade under hard use. Other solid-surface rotors allow gasses to create a cushion between the pad and the brake rotor, resulting in poor brake performance. The cross-drilled holes and slots clear away harmful gasses, restoring full pad-to-rotor contact. These rotors are a terrific performance upgrade when replacing your OE rotors.
- Great entry price point for a rotor upgrade over stock/oem rotors
- G3000 metallurgy for improved durability
- Natural Bare Iron Finish
- Lighter for less unsprung weight
- Drilled-Slotted pattern provides overall improved performance
- Drilled-Slotted pattern provides quicker bite to scrub speed
- Drilled-Slotted pattern improves wet braking performance
- Drilled-Slotted pattern reduces rotor thermal temperatures
- Non-Directional finish for more effective pad-rotor break in
- CNC machined surfaces provide better balance and more finished look.