Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber 3.5" Driveshaft (950HP) 03-04 Cobra
This is the 1-piece Carbon Fiber shaft for the 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra with T56 trans. This driveshaft is made from 3.25" Carbon Fiber with solid u-joints and is designed to be used with a 1350 rear pinion yoke. The weakest link on the ford drive shaft is the rear flat u-joint flange. By replacing this flange with a billet pinion yoke you will have a 1350 series u-joint going to the rear and will be able to handle upwards of 950HP.
- 3.25" Carbon fiber tube with New DSS bond method. The Tube is smaller that others offered so there will be no clearance or heat issues.
- New version 300M Spline for the CV mount that is stronger than the rest of the shaft
- Custom modified High Speed 108mm CV with special boot and grease that mounts to the transmission and differential.
- Custom conversion plates (corrosion plated) to change from the stock CV to our 108mm version
- All Hardware included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
- Carbon shaft will be about 1-2lbs lighter than the Aluminum shafts but are much more torsional and will reduce noise in the cabin.
- shafts are made to order and take about 7-14 days to ship