Ford Performance Sport Catback Exhaust System (Polished Tips) 17+ F150 Raptor
Ford Performance 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips for 2017 3.5L Raptor F-150s with a 145" Wheelbase.
Are you looking for a new aftermarket cat-back exhaust for your 2017 3.5L Raptor F-150? One that comes with dual rear exit chrome exhaust tips? One that will give your pick-up a loud, head-turning exhaust note? Then you're in the right place! Take a closer look at this Ford Performance Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System that's now available at Lethal Performance Inc.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2017 SuperCrew Cab Raptor F-150s with a 145" Wheelbase
- Aggressive Exhaust Note: 49-State Drive-By Noise Legal
- Tuned with One 3" Passive Exhaust Valve that Provides Optimal Performance, Aggressive Sound, Durability and an Exciting Driving Experience
- Made Out of High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Comes with Dual Rear Exit 4-1/2" Chrome-Plated Exhaust Tips with an Embossed Ford Logo
- 2-3/4" Exhaust Pipe with Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends and Warp-Free Flanges
- Installation Does Not Require Removal of Spare Tire
This Ford Performance (M-5200-F15RSB) 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System is designed to fit 2017 SuperCrew Cab Raptor F-150s that have a 145" wheelbase, and it can also fit 2017 3.5L Raptors with a 133" wheelbase if you purchase the correct mid-pipe (M-5248-F15R133) too! This cat-back exhaust produces a powerful exhaust note that's 49-state drive-by noise legal, plus it's tuned with one 3" passive exhaust valve that, in turn, provides optimal performance, an aggressive sound, adds to its overall durability and gives you that exciting driving experience you've been looking for! The entire system is made of 304 stainless steel, and the included dual rear exit 4-1/2" black chrome-plated exhaust tips have an eye-catching Ford logo embossed on them.
Please Note: If you want to install this on a 2017 Raptor with a 133" wheelbase, you'll also need to order the right mid-pipe.