Overview. This yellow lens is a direct replacement for the original main lens in your Stage Series C1 LED Pod. It can be used to change both the color and output pattern, with a quick swap! Made of durable optical-grade polycarbonate, each lens comes with an integrated o-ring to maintain a watertight seal.
NOTE: While the SAE Fog lens can be used with our Sport and Pro C1 pods, the SAE Fog lens will only meet SAE/DOT regulations when combined with our SAE Fog C1 Pod.
Colors. Stage Series C1 LED Pod lenses are available in clear material, producing white light, or a selective yellow filter. You can change the color of your lights by swapping out the lens, but please note that changing colors may not be perfect with these lenses, because different LEDs are used depending on the color of light you originally purchased.
If you purchased White pods originally, they have 6000K white emitters. Yellow Pods come with 4000K emitters. If you purchase the replacement clear lenses and install on a pod that was originally yellow, the result will be a 4000K white color, as the 4000K LEDs shine through the clear lens. It will not match standard white SSC1 pods, which are a 6000K white color. If 4000K white is what you're looking for though, this is a great way to achieve a custom color option!
Easy Swap. Changing the main lens in the SSC1 takes just a few seconds! Remove the four torx-head screws from the back frame, pull the old lens and o-ring assembly out, and put in your new lens, which comes with the o-ring preinstalled. Take care not to touch the inner optical surface of your new lens during the swap, or wear a pair of gloves to keep things clean. The locating pins ensure correct alignment and rotation. Reinstall the four screws so they are very hand-tight, and you are ready to shine in your new color or beam pattern!
Warranty. Diode Dynamics Stage Series LED lighting comes with a 3-year replacement warranty, as well as an 8-year limited warranty. If you choose to disassemble and replace the lens on your SSC1 pod, you still keep your 8-year limited warranty intact. However, we may require the light to be sent in for any service and repair, rather than immediate replacement.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 50x50 degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light, for lighting up anything at low speeds, or for trailers and worksites.
- Wide pattern is perfect for general illumination. It spreads light a full 50 degrees, but keeps a tighter 20-degree vertical spread. It has a slight punch, but still fills out the area. The Wide pattern can be used anywhere you need to shine some extra light!
- Spot is an unmodified pattern, shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 7-degree beam of light, perfect for directing light far into the distance.
SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It meets the SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp when combined with our SAE Fog C1 Pod, for legal on-road use and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow, which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you're driving, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
- Yellow replacement lens for Stage Series C1 LED Pod
- Made out of durable polycarbonate, with preinstalled o-ring seal
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- Available in Flood, Wide, Spot, or SAE Fog beam patterns
- One (1)