Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails (15-17 Convertible)
- 60% lighter than the competition, only 12 lbs
- Allows you to jack up your S550 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
- Open mounting bracket design prevents water from getting trapped and therefore eliminating chances of rust
- Will work with Steeda's popular IRS Subframe Support Braces
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware unlike the competition
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials
Once again you asked for it and Steeda has delivered! The team at Steeda was asked to come up with a Jacking Rail system for the 2015-2017 Mustang Convertibles. Made in-house from the same material we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, these Jacking Rails feature CAD-designed, laser cut, high-strength steel brackets and stout 2" x 1" steel tubing. Also included are light weight billet aluminum spacers for the rear attachment points. This allows you to maintain the factory rear convertible bracing!
Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your 2015-2017 S550 Convertible Mustang.
Unlike the competition, Steeda includes Zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware - a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your Mustang with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts. Lastly, these will work with Steeda's IRS Subframe Support Braces without interference. Steeda's new Convertible Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails add strength and function to your modern muscle car.
Note: This part, number 555-5207, fits the convertibles.