Ford Performance Touring Catback Exhaust System (Polished Tips) 17+ F150 Raptor
Ford Performance 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Polished Tips for 2017 3.5L Raptor F-150s with a 145" Wheelbase.
When it's time to upgrade the stock exhaust on your 2017 3.5L Raptor F-150, you should definitely check out this Ford Performance Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back Exhaust! It's 50-state drive-by noise legal, and it'll help improve performance and give you that fun and exciting driving experience you're looking for!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2017 SuperCrew Cab Raptor F-150s with a 145" Wheelbase
- Aggressive Exhaust Note: 50-State Drive-By Noise Legal
- Tuned with One 3" Passive Exhaust Valve that Provides Optimal Performance, Aggressive Sound, Durability and an Exciting Driving Experience
- Made Out of High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Comes with Dual Rear Exit 4-1/2" Polished Tips with Embossed Ford Logo
- 2-3/4" Exhaust Pipe with Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends and Warp-Free Flanges
- Installation Does Not Require Removal of Spare Tire
This Ford Performance (M-5200-F15RTB) 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System offers an aggressive exhaust note while also improving performance! It's made out of high-quality 304 stainless steel with ultra-smooth mandrel bends and warp-free flanges. This cat-back exhaust comes with dual rear exit 4-1/2" black chrome-plated exhaust tips embossed with the famous Ford logo! Installation won't require you to remove your spare tire, and you'll love how nice this exhaust looks and sounds after you're done putting it on your F-150.
Please Note: If you want to install this on a 2017 Raptor with a 133" wheelbase, you’ll also need to order the right mid-pipe.