Viking Shock Double Adjustable Rear Street or Strip (Upper T-Mount) - Warrior 15+ Mustang All (each)
The Warrior line was our first shock offering. These shock absorbers have a digressive force curve for both compression and rebound. This means that forces increase quickly at low shaft speeds and level off at higher shaft speeds. This valving provides excellent low speed control with sufficient high speed forces. Each adjustment knob (compression and rebound) provides for 19 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations. Viking provides easy-to-read instructions with starting points depending on the application making for easy set-up and tuning. The large adjustment range allows the user to adjust for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between. The valving adjustments are evenly spaced from click to click. The shocks can be rebuilt or re-valved by the Viking factory or an authorized re-builder. Other valve options are available, such as a solid piston providing for significant additional compression forces and circulation of the oil through the outer body, thereby reducing heat.
Every shock is dyno tested and serialized and hand built in the U.S.A. at Vikings Lakeville, MN facility. They feature lightweight aluminum body with a clear anodized finish, precision machined pistons with PTFE | bronze piston wrap and 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods.
Each shock is covered by a Two year material and workmanship warranty!
- Every shock is dyno tested & serialized
- Viking Performance Double Adjustable Crusader Shock
- Lightweight Aluminum Shock with a clear anodized finish
- Double Adjustable & allow the user to independently adjust compression & rebound
- Shocks can be rebuilt or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder
- Made in the U.S.A. Each shock is hand built in Vikings Lakeville, MN facility
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- 19 positions of compression & 22 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 418 different valving combinations