RAM Clutches 6-Bolt 164-Tooth Internally Balanced Steel Flywheel for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 GT Mustangs.
Enhance your 1996-2010 GT Mustang by purchasing an all-new RAM Clutches 6-Bolt 164-Tooth Internally Balanced Steel Flywheel (1540LW). Proudly made in the U.S.A., this 22-pound flywheel is made from steel construction and is lighter than your standard steel flywheel. It is made to fit Ford 10-1/2” and 11” Clutches and successfully meets SFI 1.1 specifications. Additionally, this flywheel is internally balanced and features a 164-tooth ring gear. Order a brand new RAM Clutches 6-Bolt 164-Tooth Internally Balanced Steel Flywheel (1540LW) from CJ Pony Parts today and get back on the road in your 1996-2010 Manual Transmission GT Mustang in no time!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits Ford 10-1/2” and 11” Clutches
- Weighs 22 Pounds
- Internally Balanced
- 164-Tooth Ring Gear
- Meets SFI 1.1 Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Steel Construction
- Lighter Than Your Standard Steel Flywheel
- 1996-1998 Mustang GTs with Manual Transmission
- Some 1999-2001 Mustang GTs with Manual Transmission
- 2002-2010 Mustang GTs with Manual Transmission
- Will NOT fit V6 or Automatic Mustangs
Installation Note: This product does NOT include hardware for installation. In order to complete this installation, use part numbers M6379B and HW1969 for installation hardware.